Wednesday, May 07, 2008

please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.

~the beatles.

so that third property was a bust. older, not as cute, needed new carpet, etc. no thanks! the other one is SO much better. I'm kind of in lust with the one with the orange kitchen. I'm going to see it again on Friday to make sure that it's not one of those situations where you love a dress and then you go to wear it and suddenly you discover it's all wrong and can't see what you loved about it in the first place. But doesn't it look like somewhere *I* would live, hmm? It kind of makes me think of how I was about my china cabinet. I was SO excited about it. even though I though I was a bit whack at first.

I think this is a good sign.

Also--ALERT, ALERT. I found Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda. At...drumroll please...Kroger. So now I know where it is when I need it!

I am tired and have had a headache all day. I really don't want to take ibuprofen (I already feel bad enough about taking claritin and birth control daily) so I'm hoping this coke helps. Otherwise, I'll be ibuprofen-ing it up.

oh, and my church folk are disappointed that I might move to durham (but I'll still go to church there!!) and I am proud of myself. I have now given up 1/2 of my youth group responsibilities and 2/3 of my girl scout troop responsibilities. It's progress, people! Be pleased for me! :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio