Monday, April 24, 2006

pretty, pretty!

So, on Wednesday at 10am I'm calling to buy THIS!



I'm going to see if I can strip the paint off of it (well, pay someone to do that, really, because it looks hard) but if it's super expensive I'm gonna paint it a different color and maybe take the paint off later. I LOVE it. L-O-V-E. Otto likes it too, and we've found where we'll put it. My Granny even told me to buy it! I think I could paint it any color at all! I won't do it now, but couldn't you picture it as red or yellow or brown or blue or black or gray or pink or cream or whatever? Or, of course, natural wood.

anyhoo, fun!

2 comments:

brooke knight said...

am i weird that i like the green?

care said...

I like the green too, but I think I want something a little lighter. And however I go it needs a new coat of paint. But you like? :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio