Thursday, May 01, 2008

the vulture.

so, my church softball team now knows me as "the vulture." next time I play I'll make someone take a picture of my in my getup.

I have been spending FAR too much time looking at etsy.com but there are SO MANY cute things on there. SO MANY. I might try the headband thing again. Maybe. But my hair is cute. I got it cute yesterday, see? And why in the world has it taken 27 years for someone to tell me not to part my hair straight, hmmm? I mean I usually just comb it backwards and pat the top and it falls into a part but my bangs are SO much cuter if I just change that a little.

and the women told me I have a very good hair color. :) a few of my friends saw a picture of me with blonde hair and were encouraging me to hilight it for the summer, but I don't want to deal with the post-summer upkeep. so brunette it is. I've even stopped making it redder.

also, tonight/this weekend I'm going to make my own laundry detergent (the washing soda finally came in!) and my own dishwasher detergent. AND I'm going to try making a beer shampoo. I'll let you know how it goes. maybe I'll get matt to help grate soap while we watch lost. :)

look forward to some fun photos this month--two weddings, a kd event or two, a long weekend, another party, house hunting...yay! welcome may. check out kat's blog to see about the day/month! and can you believe cinco de mayo is on monday? I almost forgot!!!

3 comments:

Ariel Merritt said...

can't believe it's almost may 5th - the year is just flying by!

Maria said...

Are you sure we didn't try to tell you? ;-)

KaritaG said...

Your hair looks good!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio