Thursday, May 01, 2008

ittle wittle goosie woosies

the geese at work hatched last night and one of my coworkers took pictures!




awwwwww!

also, I learned that the male goose has to MAKE the female goose get off the nest to go get water. he can bring her food, or maybe she's built up a lot of fat, but they still need water. so he basically screeches at her until she gets off the nest, they go together to get water and then they fly back, and he screeches at her again to waddle back up there. I got to see the second half of that a few nights ago!

1 comments:

Maria said...

The little geese are cute. :)

BTW-- I lost the link to the bags you love. I need some additional reusables and was going to give them a try. Can you help me out? mariawj at gmail dot com is my contact email. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio