Friday, May 02, 2008

and, this, is my brain, its torturous analytical thoughts make me go insane

~kate nash

I have so much to say...yet nothing to say at all.

I made a really pretty spreadsheet for my house-looking-at. All color-coded and with all sorts of info. I find I look at the same things over and over. Now it has hyperlinks and comments and I can see why I did/didn't want to look at a property. I think my realtor/friend Kristin might thing I'm a little whack.

when I grow up I want to have moss instead of a lawn. less water use, no mowing? count me in! I'll just designate a garden area and the rest can be moss, moss, moss! it'll go well with my other laundry list of wants-in-a-house. :)

I still want to see about getting an on-demand water heater for wherever I buy. One of the places I visited had a GIGANTIC water heater. I immediately though "Gosh, I could have the dishwasher on, wash a load of whites and take a bubble bath at the same time with this bad boy. That is totally unnecessary."

I read this today too. SO true. It directly pertains to my job, actually. The other people here say that you can tell what party is in the office very easily--if it's a Republican, then the industrial reps and the agency are forced to be on the same side of the table (arguing with the environmentalists/states/courts/whomever). If it's a Democrat the agency is on the opposite side of the table from the industry, paired up with the enviros or maybe it's a triangle-of-sorts where the agency plays more of a mediator role. Anyway, that's the word on the street. I see it could be so.

In two hours I leave to get ready for Marla's wedding. I can't believe it! I already know what I'm wearing, I've known since September! When I was trying on dresses for that New Years party Marla said she loved this one, and could I please wear it to her wedding? It's black with white polka dots and VERY fun and cute. And I think it was like $15 and I've been wearing it for a few years now. :) I can't believe it's finally here!!! I am so happy for her and Justin!

The little goosies are out and about. Three of the four eggs hatched. The little goslings keep sitting down and they have a really hard time getting up the curbs. Mama and Daddy goose are very attentive. Ah, the miracle of procreation!


oh, and LOST was good. Except I'm a bit miffed that there's a story element that we've all suspected forever that they've just now directly confirmed. Yeesh. And the KDs? They're great. We had our annual salad supper/officer install/anniversary celebration. I love it!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio