Wednesday, September 05, 2007

picture pages, picture pages, open up your picture pages...


it's that time of year again. and do you remember mortimer ichabod marker? right. so, I'm entering the work photo contest again. there are five categories and I get to enter five pictures (but I can enter more than one per category)--the categories are people, landscapes, nature, architecture and miscellaneous.

so, here are my contenders. please cast your votes. and I appreciate your help! on, and I'm planning on ordering these kids on saturday...so respond by friday if you can! and, if you think there's one here that I should've put in the running, do let me know, please!

1. 2.
3. 4.
5. 6.
7. 8.
9. 10.
11. 12.
13. 14.
15. 16.
17. 18.
19. 20.
21. 22.
23.

and of course, the ones with my name on it won't have my name on it. :)

6 comments:

melissa said...

i like the cadillac one and the clouds one. you are awesome at taking photos. and i did not know that. : )

LMNt said...

My votes:

People: The picture from YESTERDAY'S post of the shadows in the center of the universe

Landscapes: Either 12 or 18. Probably 12 -- it won't blend in as much with everyone else's.

Nature: 4 or 10. Can't decide. Love them both.

Architecture: 6 or 17 I'm leaning towards 17 here, but the black and white rowhouse one I love so much would work, too.

Misc: 22 or 17

And I'd be happy to help later if you need further narrowing down. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorites are 10 and 12.

Anonymous said...

I like 2 and 18

Ariel and Chris said...

I like 2, 10, 17 &22!

Jax said...

I LOVE THE BOAT and I also love the gas sign one. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio