Tuesday, September 18, 2007

chocolate coating makes it go down easier.

last night, as aforementioned, was six months. six months I've reallyreallyreally enjoyed. full of fun trips and rockin' parties and mushy moments and stubbornness and hand holding and movies and laughs and music and too long phone convos and not enough sleep and photographs and stories and cuddling and friends and family and honesty. like, the only thing I can think of that would make it better, really, is if we didn't live half an hour apart--that's it. anyway, matt totally called me out (in a nice, smiling pot-calling-the-kettle-black kind of way) on sunday, telling me how he realizes that I love being the cutest couple at the party.
truth be told, I do. but better still is that I love it that we're the cutest couple at the party and we aren't even trying. I didn't even realize this was going on at all util eleventy billion people commented on how cute we are. (see?)

but to further the cuteness...

so last night I had a softball game I didn't want to miss 'cause I've already missed so many. it was with my church league, and it was at 730. and it started late. and though I'd hoped to arrive at Matt's around 945, I ended up getting there around 1030.

mister wonderful had flowers for me. and sparkling grape juice (since it was late on a school night). and three different flavors of icecream. and he'd picked out three movie possibilities--Tristan and Isolde, The Notebook and The Princess Bride. It was quite late so The Princess Bride it was.

man, I love that movie. and I totally used to have a crush on fred savage.

but anyway, it was extra adorable. and made me extra happy. and these flowers are extra colorful and very pretty and well, yay. best of all? this wasn't even our real celebrating, we just wanted to see each other on the official day. :)

a few other things:
a list of ways to dispose of things.
and I am wearing two kd dagger days tshirts today. one long sleeved, one short. I feel a little silly.
also, I successfully ate salsa today. I am pleased. :)

4 comments:

melissa said...

sounds like you're so cute it's nauseating. which is just adorable. : ) and in regards to your post title...
that's what she said.

brooke knight said...

hahaha melissa. that is indeed what she said. anyway i am happy for you - relationship-ally speaking, and salsa-ey speaking! congrats!

katandkarl said...

CHIPS AND SALSA. clap clap clap clap calp. (to the tune of 'let's go tulsa' and you MUST do the cheerleader arm)

Adam said...

I can now post on here again! My old blogger was deleted.

Anyway, that sounds like a pretty sweet thing Matt did.

What are you going to do for him?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio