Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i'm feeling rather bumble bee like.

bbbbbbbbbbusy.

the game last night was AWESOME. we lost, but we made it to the 9th inning (you usually only go for 5 unless they're really really short) and we were tied for the last few. they were the home team and FINALLY scored a run. it was totally a good game.

see the toxic waste blog for pictures. and our coach got us trophies, which is suuuuper fun.

today we had a visit from the dee-oh-ee, and I had to be here early and eat lunch with them. I even put on real makeup and wore a collared shirt. It made me feel kind of important.

tomorrow is try two for the tummy tests. hopefully it will all work properly. I have to be at the hospital at 715 AM for my 730 apartment, I hope I can figure out where to park. yikes.

and did y'all hear about the guy at UF who got tasered while asking questions of john kerry? weird. here's another POV about it.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I think you mean "appointment."

Too bad about the loss. I'll bet that it was a hell of a game though.

I hope you get test results that point to an easy and cheap solution to your tummy problems!

Jax said...

I want to taser someone. That might be interesting.

Hope you're all better...at leat from the test's POV. :)

Might head to Caravan tonight with the girls.. Thought of you.. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio