Saturday, August 18, 2007

cute.

cutecutecute.

I like it that that's always what people have to say about Matt and me--that we're so cute together. Last night, at the Bloomsbury Bistro, as the hostess sat us, she said "you two are the cutest people that have come here ALL night! you're so adorable, and the way you're dressed? so cute!"

awwww.

it was a good way to celebrate. the food was yummy, the atmosphere was romantic but not too sappy, and we enjoyed talking to each other, too.

matt doesn't like these pictures as much...



but he thinks these are pretty damn cute. and i have to agree. :)



after dinner (and a mini-adventure in the parking lot) we went to bogart's since it was somewhere quieter and we wouldn't look out of place being dressed up AND 'cause it wouldn't be as crowded (since it was only 1030) so the likelihood of having a co-bar-goer spill something on us was small. and I had yummy gin and tonics (they're my fave, if you didn't know) and matt had his beer. and since our friend justin works there as a bartender, he introduced me to a yummy gin-hendricks gin. it's preferred by 1 of every 1000 gin drinkers, apparently. it's unusual, and it's infused with cucumber, which is kinda refreshing. I don't think it's going to be my new favorite, but I am probably going to procure a bottle and have a little taste test--tanqueray ten v. bombay sapphire v. hendricks. it's a new level to the previous taste test, eh?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio