Monday, May 07, 2007

fits and starts.

ever feel like that's how everything goes? in fits and starts? or, y'know, by them. whatev.

sometimes that's how I feel I operate--in fits and starts. gogogogogogo-stop. gogogogo-stop.

so, pictures from the fun this weekend: pity kara and susan couldn't join us, but marla and I had a spleeeeeeeeeeendid time. see?




and and and I bought m'self some pretty pink roses that smell DIVINE. which is especially nice since I can smell, y'know, since I couldn't (and sometimes still can't) after those sinus infection and surgery of yore.

also, how often do you get to use "yore" in a sentence? only slightly more often than "daft" methinks. oh, and then there's methinks... :) you can see where this is going...seriously though. I DID get to use "daft" last week. yay!

so, we had to forfeit our softball game. :(
and the wonderful betsy-lou (can I call you that from now on) came over to watch heroes. yay! :)

and I am tired. so I shall sleep. night night.

1 comments:

Jax said...

YAY for fun pics and pink roses (my personal fav) :) Oh, Carrie.. I wish I hadnt told some people (or person) about the S&S cause I need to VENT!! LOL!! Maybe I can do it subtly...hmmm..

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio