Sunday, May 06, 2007

happy as can be doin' what comes natur'lly

~annie get your gun

good weekend. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better than last weekend.

I'll put pictures up tomorrow. The Siesta, Fiesta and drinks on Friday were quite fun. As was the planting. I'm gonna have...

sweet basil
red rubin basil
cinnamon basil
geraniums
vinca
lantana (three different colors!)
tomatoes
cherry tomatoes
green bell peppers
red bell peppers
hot peppers
mint
verbena
lavender
zucchini
squash
sunflowers
zinnia
snapdragon
green onions
rosemary
poppies
painted daisies
cilantro
parsley
peas
wildflowers
butterfly flowers


and I'm not sure what else in my yard o' fun. I'm opting out of the pumpkin or watermelon this year. They TOOK OVER last summer. yikes.

mmmmm. I'm not very interesting. I kinda think my body is trying to get sick. I hate it when that happens. I go and I go and I go and eventually I gotta rest. And seeing as how I've been tired ALLLLL weekend (despite sleeping plennnntee) I am a skosh concerned. Eh, I shall take my vitamins, drink lots of fluid and the like.

also, a neat thing for all you healthy, sporty people out there. have you heard of myofascial release? due to my body storing all of my stress in my neck and back (as opposed to letting me have a breakdown) and because of all of the stress caused by dental work, I go to a medical massage therapist every few weeks. And she told me about foam roller exercises. it seems like a completely ridiculous idea, but I'm pretty certain I'm going to be quite thankful that I spent the thirteen whopping dollars. thought I'd share.

oh, and. spiderman three? asi asi. (how do you do those little accent thingies over the i, doesn't it need that?) anyway. it was OKAY. it was not amazing. it does not rock socks. which is okay. I liked it that you saw a side of spidey that was new. :)

night-night dearies.

3 comments:

LMNt said...

The fact that you used the word "release" while describing your visits to a massage therapist freaks me out a little.

Pervert.

care said...

now hold on there, bucko. the word "release" is a part of terminology, NOT my description.

get your mind out of the gutter. and learn to read more good, k? :)

Anonymous said...

The Derek Zoolander School For People Who Can't Read Good!



To get the accent marks, you can use ALT-codes (ask a computer geek) or you can use Character Map (built into Windows, under Start->Accessories->System Tools).

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio