Thursday, February 24, 2005

eating.

a lot.
since I don't get to eat again until tomorrow after my surgery. And I'm quite positive I'm going to be hungry in the morning, and I'm going to hate it that I can't eat.

Mmm mmm mmm I love sinuses.

Tonight I saw Shaun of the Dead. Again. Damn funny, if you ask me. And I had wine, and told my friend Collin "here's to surgery!" I'm stoked though 'cause I'm going to have a Woody Allen and Angel-fest while recovering.

And my review went swimmingly, which is cool. Good reviews are far superior to crappy ones (duh, Carrie.)

I'm very very nervous about tomorrow. Very. But it will be fine I'm sure. I'm just nervous. Totally understandable. Who wants a roto-rooter in their nose anyhow?

I don't think I'll be blogging again until Sunday or Monday. We'll see. So call tomorrow afternoon or evening if you're worried. Or not. I may be too doped up to coherently use a phone. We'll see.

I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. Because in ten hours they're going to cut and suction the innards of my nose. And relocate some cartilage. And I'm super excited about being knocked out...

Rest safely knowing that tomorrow is Friday, and your weekend will be superior to mine (and I get narcotics!)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio