Saturday, April 28, 2007

bully for you.

yeah, that's all I got. bully for you. bully for effing you.

this is not a good saturday. I guess it's productive or whatever, but it makes me think of this day, and I have now learned that tears + car windows open = dry face, too. yip-to-the-ee.

however, I must say, how appropriate. I get a quote of the day, you see. Today's? "If there is no struggle there is no progress"~Frederick Douglass. and today's word of the day? quagmire. sure is all lining up alarmingly well.

but going for happier...

1. I love my sisters. see, Kim and Kara and me? rock-to-the-tastic.
2. I love my sisters. I'm finishing blogging as I wait for Kim and Lara to pick me up, and we're going out with Marla too. yay, kaydees.
3. I love my sisters.
4. Sterling rules. And makes me giggle. And helps me pick out clothes. And wants to be a part of my daily (if trivial) life. And I like that.

please, oh please, excuse my for being in a mood. it's well deserved, I assure you. it's my blog and I can be moody if I want to. and I am. passive aggressive? not so much. just saying what's on my mind. it's not like you didn't know anyway.

carrie is a little hurt, and a lot glad to know, and a little angry, and a lot thankful for being a kaydee. that's all I got right now. I'll roll with it. you should, too. it's good for the mind, the body and the soul. trust me. I have it on good authority.

oh, and? I should learn more from the refreshments...
it's just you and me baby no one else we can trust we'll say nothin to no one no-how or we'll bust never crack a smile or flinch or cry for nobody uh-uh

time to go out with the lady-kins. I heart them, I do, I do.

xoxo.
-rie

1 comments:

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

we should ALL learn more from the refreshments.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio