Thursday, April 26, 2007

would it really be so terrible if...

I had school spirit? For my high/middle school? still? e-a-g-l-e-s, e-h-s! and I want this...

I bought myself flowers? and had 'em delivered? since you can only get them in late april/early may and they're GORGEOUS and my pictures last year didn't turn out that awesome...

I got angry every time I saw someone not recycle? I mean, in 2003, in the US there was like approximately 4.5 pounds of waste generated per person per day, up from 2.7 pounds per person per day in 1960. This is bad news, peeps. Walk that soda can to the recycle bin! Metal is almost inifinitely recycleable. If you're tossing plastic bottles I'm not gonna be as mad at ya, but seriously!!!


I thought about the spin doctors when I read this today? I mean, and superman. And was intrigued due to my nerdiness?

I cannot think of where I heard the phrase "alas, alack" and it's making me crazy 'cause the only reference I can find is about a story of a fish that talks in a frying pan and I'm pretty certain that as a youngin' I would have found that quite upsetting and so I'm certain it's from somewhere else and it's making me think in run-on-sentences?

I crashed last night and still wanted more sleep after my nine and a half hours?

my left quad still hurts, now moreso because I played softball again last night, and I fully intend to continue playing on it?

I fixed myself box mac'n'cheese for dinner (hello, annies!) because I am a lazy bum and don't want to make more effort than that tonight? that's the stinkiest part of being a singleton, you know. it's annoying to cook for just one.

I don't feel like primping before my date tonight? Or cleaning my apartment? Or doing anything other than buying gobi and hazel food, seeing if walmart has the loverly ranunculuses that are in bloom and changing out of my clothes that smell vaguely like hydrochloric acid? I mean, I'm gonna do both, but would it really be so terrible if I didn't feel like doing either?

that's what I thought.
goodie goodie gum drops.

and if you don't like it, this is what I've got to say (courtesy of nataliedee.com)

1 comments:

LMNt said...

It would make more sense if you thought of 3 Doors Down...

;-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio