Monday, March 12, 2007

mondays hurt.

well, I knew I'd have to even it up eventually.

my right pinkie toe? yeah. ouch.

I'd been at work for .25 minutes and I'd already managed to open a door into my foot, bruise my pinkie toe and tear a hole in my cute shoe.

I just put ice on it, took some ibuprofen and put some scotch tape over the tear until I can superglue it at home. And then, as I left my cube, I hit my foot on a box that's in my office. And by this time I'd been at work for like 12.25 minutes. splendid, dammit.

yeah. swell start to the week. sigh.

more later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost drowned on Saturday. :) The smiley is because I didn't.

Here's to a fast recovery for your toe!

And, boo, to Heroes and their night-taking-offness. Back April 23...bah!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio