Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i. just. can't. believe. it.

ugh.

so, we're going to go in semi-reverse chronological order here. 'cause that's what I feel like doing.

last night I made yummy chicken with paprika sauce and had dinner with Susan and Kim. We had fun. We ate, had wine, laughed about my toe (man, I love laughing so hard I cry--it rocks.) They told about their travels, we talked about boys and Susan gave me some rather terrible news. Not terrible for me anymore, but pretty dis-damn-gusting in general. My old boss, my first boss, the one who sexually harassed me, has been promoted at my old company. To the Vice-President level. I still can't believe how he just slithered through the system like a damn snake. This marks the official beginning of the company going to the shitter--and if you know where I used to work, you know what a wonderful pun that is. :)

sunday was a busy and fun day. got up for church, ran errands, had a yummy latte, took an (accidental) nap and enjoyed wine, chinese takeout, a cigar and garden state. quite fun, quite fun.
saturday was more eventful--my photo thing was rescheduled, so I had brunch at brig's with Kim, Stefan and Matt and then spent the day with Matt and Kim, going to Duke Gardens and a wine tasting, having sushi and playing a card game called Wizard. Again. See: pretty pictures.





I'm spiffing these up to put on my photo site soon!

and friday was bowling. I REALLY like bowling. And while I thought the notion was ridiculous on Friday when someone suggested it, truth be told the idea of having my own pink bowling ball is actually really appealing! here's the KD ladies bowling in bowlers. ah, the punnity. That's all the ladies and then Elizabeth and me. Very cute. Many fun pictures were taken, perhaps I'll upload more soon...these were all the ones I had "touched up."




oh and two more things I can't believe....
1. I FINALLY uploaded some more pictures. check 'em out! (and thanks, brooke!)
2. I think I'm going to take the GRE on Monday. Like a week from yesterday. I think. I still need to register. But that's the plan for now. I think I'm a little nutso. But that's cool by me. :)

and now, more labbage. for that's what I do. constantly. icks.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio