Sunday, March 18, 2007

carrie heart, carrie shamrock.

there were three homophones at the med-school party last night, carrie, carey and carrie. Ariel made me Carrie Heart. The other I made Carrie Shamrock. See?


but I'm getting ahead of myself...first was the tomfoolery at the white's house. I lost my flip cup virginity, and that was fun. And it's been a LONG time since I've seen so much testosterone in one place--the guys were CRAZY! like, it wasn't just that there were a lot of guys, but they were all of the buff-frat-persuasion. 'course, that was prolly 'cause they were a bunch of sean's college frat brothers, soooo...yeah.

and yikes.

but patty, kara and I had fun. and their house was geeee-orgeous.


and miles, their boston terrier, got some action--see, daren and kara with miles? lucky dog! ;)


and then it was off to the med school party. it's so awful being popular, I know, I know. the lovely arrrr-teest! katie helped me draw some stitches on my cheek and neck. they were hot! and very difficult to get off, actually.



so, this place was crazy. the D5 normal vodka went well with some sprite zero (ariel and I are dispensing it above), Katie and I bowled on the wii (and you're welcome for me not sharing the pics!) and I had SO MUCH fun! And of course, talked to Carrie. Here's Carrie, Carey and Carrie.



and the Merritts with their silly "hot beef injections." how scandalous!!!


katie, ariel and I were cute.



but we get even cuter if you add Audrey and Paddy into the mix!


and I think it's adorable when katie crinkles her nose. a-dor-a-ble! it was super cute too--katie's sticker said "kiss me, I'm irish" and ben's said, "hooray for the irish!" awwww.


and I thought this was fun--since we were celebrating their "match day" I brought a location-appropriate thing for all of 'em! audrey was like, "wait, you got me mayonnaise?!?" but it made a whole lot more sense when everthing was together. (that's new england clam chowder--and if you haven't you should try cream of onion soup with hawaiian bread-mmmmm!)




and? Christopher Merritt, damn him. He made me cry. But it was really sweet. And it kinda made me sad--because although I know I will see these people again, it's sad to know that all of these things are going to be changing--the Merritts will be in Hawaii, the Wards in Boston and though the Turley's will be in Durham they'll have Sam to keep up with! And I might be moving too.

It was so sad to think about how there's going to be so much change in the next few months--but then at the same so wonderful to think of all of the fun we have already had together, and the fun yet to come! These six people are definitely a good portion of why I'm thankful that I live in North Carolina. They were some of my very first friends--and Audrey was my very first--and I love love love them. Love. What a lucky girl I am. :)

and last, but not least, I cannot wait to clean my bathroom. what?!???? uh, yeah. because, y'see, I'm taking the GRE tomorrow morning, so my shower kinda looks like this...hooray for soap crayons! cross your fingers for me.


3 comments:

katandkarl said...

your shower looks awesome. i love that.

brooke knight said...

i love it too. what a badass invention!

Audrey T said...

Aww! How sweet!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio