Friday, March 16, 2007

my miraculous liver.

(is the sponsor of this post. promotional hats, tshirts and koozies are available.)

so, I can totally be the driver and still have PLENTY of fun, thanks to my liver. I'm so pleased with it, I'm going to celebrate by buying it a drink! uh, er...whatever. anyhoo last night, after some good ol' gre studying (pat on the back for carrie) kim and I coerced susan into joining us on the t. nelson pub crawl. and hilarity, per usual, ensued. see: group below. yikes!





things that happened.
1. I became a member of a bar.
2. I danced eighth-grade-style with TGo.
3. I ate hushpuppies. With LOTS of butter. And drank Old Speckled Hen.
4. I sang along to A LOT of songs.
5. Kim and I forced Terry and Ryan to do-si-do with us to "the devil went down to georgia." (fire on the mountain, run boys run!)
6. Irish. Car. Bomb. oopsie. (just one for me. i stayed nice and sober, thanks.)
7. darts. heh. longest. game. EVER. (we actually conceded, but I must say they were kicking our butts)
8. dancing with Preston, my I-just-met-him-teammate.
9. getting hit on by a (very likely) gay man, also, Preston. oh dear.
10. getting coached by Tom on the "zoolander" pose. apparently I need to practice being a model.
11. in true carrie fashion I asked "are they sometimes open irregular hours?" upon seeing 518West's "open regular hours" sign. silly me....

so, copious amounts of very funny pictures--mostly from list above!


tom getting his darts on!


dancing with preston. I like how my hair is whipping in that middle pic!





the zoolander wannabes. the dancing.


and assorted funnies from the evening


oh and. mcdonalds? yeah, hadn't had one of their burgers siiiiiinnnnncccceeee....um, maybe ever. but at 145 in the morning they said the following: "no, we don't have any cheeseburgers." what?!??? mcdonalds not serving cheeseburgers? crazyness, methinks.

anyhoo. I am tired, it is rainy, and I wanna go home, nap and study! soon enough, my dears, soon enough. and? tomorrow is St Patty's!!!

ooh and, happy friday AND happy birthday to susan!!!

ps-for the record. since it was brought to my attention...there was NOT copious amounts of drinking on the part of Carrie. the miraculous liver was referring to the fact that at 1.5 beers in the other girls were all tipsy, and I was nada, thanks to my liver o' doom. It was a reference to the fact that I'm not a cheap drunk, and that is all..I certainly didn't drink a lot and then drive. that? that would be STU-PID. just wanted to point this out...that is all.

1 comments:

Turner said...

I see Miss Carrie and her liver opted for the white shirt.

Looks like you still did okay in the guy department without the black one.

:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio