Monday, March 19, 2007

and the more the glee, the more I'm a merrier me!

~mary poppins

the GRE went fine, just fine. I did not "ace" it, I did not kick its ass. But know what? I got exactly, precisely what I was shooting for. I said to myself (self, I said) "you should get at least a _____" and know what? I did. And my score is 100 points over the average-ish GRE in the MSE program to which I'd like to apply. So I think I'm just fine. Funny thing though...I did better in the verbal! I had some weird problem in the math section that was super hard and I had NO IDEA how to do it--which means I was doing well at that point--but still. icks.

and I am SO GLAD it's over. especially since I almost got stuck in an elevator with a man named Greg. He was quite friendly, taking the GRE for the third time, and I got a little freaked out when he touched me on the shoulder. But he was super helpful, so I'll let it slide.

oh, and? I got to park in space 42. :)

Also, kudos to Mary Alise, the wonderful. She bought me a congratulatory margarita. And I like her style. Yay for her. hip hip hooray and all that jazz. Plus, our waiter was funny, so that was good. And I got to hold a stuffed animal that looked rather bee-like while waiting for our table. good times, people, good times.

and now, it is bedtime. my schedule is a skosh off, from the lack of sleep last night and then a nap, but hopefully I can re-adjust.

check one off of the procrastination list for carrie, thank goodness!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good job, Carrie!!! You rock my world! Yes.. yes you do!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio