Wednesday, October 26, 2005

tuesday, tuesday.

First of all--someone else totally had a link to this on their blog, and y'all need to check it out. Isn't that amazing? And that person has quite the obsession and or large amount of free time. I wish I could spend hours and hours on a hobby I enjoy. But alas, I'll stick to thermo.

So, my bad test from last week may be a teensy bit better. Long story short I got basically no credit on one of the problems because I started with the wrong value, and then did the problem at least partially right. And since each point is worth 5% of my test grade, I'm pleased at the notion of getting even one back because I did really, really, really badly. Really. I worked with the TA last night, and thermo is making a lot more sense to me. Plus, I have two thirds of my homework practically completed!

Today I learned WAAAAAY more than I ever wanted to about the Catholic process of annulments. WAAAAAY. But I think we're going to get one of those, too, so Justin can move on. If you don't have the whole catholic-marrying-a-protestant-without-a-priest-or-permission-not-to-have-one thing going for you, them puppies are long, difficult and trial-like, as I understand it. A lot of times when I think of Catholic policies I think of Dogma and how if Ben and Matt passed through that arch they would have caused God to be wrong, etc. I mean no offense to you Catholics out there, by the way.

Also, Fall called--it wants its season back. This is too cold for fall. You know it's cold when your cats try to burrow under the covers. I'm trying not to turn on the heater for as long as possible, but I might have to cave.

One last thing--I like these, Sterling. I think maybe you should give one every other day though. It's a lot to keep up with. That, and there's really only one person in my office that I can do any of this to. The rest wouldn't find it funny. :(

also, anybody know where I can get a cheerleading skirt?

2 comments:

SJ said...

Well, then it wouldn't be a challenge, would it?

And did anyone else think of "Monday, Monday, at Ken's Pizza..." when they read the title of the post? No?

Oh.

Well, I'm a weirdo. Deal.

And we are thinking of just doing a couple a week. Elizabeth and I are going back and forth, which no one seems to have noticed. But I think they're cool.

care said...

that's okay, but thanks for telling me. I'm done hiding. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio