Sunday, October 23, 2005

felictatem to me!


alright, so, the incorrect Latin aside...

thanks for the birthday wishes :) It was a swell day. French toast, cleaning Mattie, cuddling with Hazel and Gobi, a nap, sushi and lots of phone calls and emails and the like. All in all, quite the way to begin being 25. Insurance discount, here I come! Well, except that they give it to you in stages, so really I might see a difference of .00001 cents. But each .00001 cent counts, right? Right?

Also, Otto gave me an easel. I tried painting on it, but easels don't like carpet. I'm going to have to get something to put on the floor so it's all one level. It worked fine on the linoleum. But anyway, it's a real true easel!!! Yay!

This is my birthday cake--aka, pumpkin bread that I made in a corningware dish. And due to the lack of candles, we used a tea light. The puppy chow and candy pumpkin garnishes are courtesy of Otto.

this is by far the most relaxing, enjoyable and pleasant birthday I've had in a many a year. also the most sober. hmmm...

thanks for being yay-fun friends, friends.

1 comments:

SJ said...

Happy Birthday again!

Easels can fall over, too, so you might want to put some newspaper down, wherever you put it.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio