Thursday, October 27, 2005

I can't get no....respirator!

'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no, I can't get no

Oh, no, no, no.

and also, sigh.
Today I'm supposed to finally get a respirator. finally.
even though I've been working with palladium chloride (and other metals too!) since the 9th of August. Yucko. I tried to link y'all to an msds, but I didn't, and you're welcome.

***update: I still can't get no. I'm fit-tested and approved, but I have to purchase the respirator online and wait for it to get here. it's gonna be three months before it happens, I'm sure. ***

Tomorrow I'm going to Ikea in Virginia. I'm particularly excited because Ikea is celebrating its 20th birthday this weekend, which means 15% off for me!!! Ikea + spartan cheerleaders + drinking + pumpkin carving + sleeping = good weekend. Plus, on Sunday some friends are coming over to carve pumpkins--so we get to carve twice!! (clearly, though, we won't carve the same ones twice...)

Also, know what sounds scary? A conductivity study. Which is really putting little tiny needles in your arm and running a current though them. Shudder. I'm doing that this afternoon.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio