Thursday, August 02, 2012

thirty things in august. two.

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

Y'all realize this some parts of this post are gonna be "heavy" right?

1. I have a fear of my house catching on fire. My father died in a house fire the spring of my freshman year. When Matt and I moved in together and I was having panic attacks and taking ambien to sleep, I made him promise that he would get me up and help me out of the house if our house caught fire in the middle of the night.

2. I have a fear of falling down the stairs and breaking my neck. Let's get real for a second: I am excessively clumsy. I have fallen down the stairs many many times. I trip going up and down. I worry that I won't always be lucky enough to only end up with bruises during my mishaps!

3. I have a fear of flying bugs. Sort of. It's more like I fear wasps and bees (I've never been stung by either and worry that I'm allergic to one or both) and then I get seriously startled by all the rest. I don't like them in my "space!" I used to not be as worried, and I'm not sure how it jumped from annoyance to full on freak out...

1 comments:

Mickie said...

I have a fear of other people falling down the stairs. Especially children or people carrying my children. Jack tripped carrying Jax up concrete stairs at the park when he was a baby. He recovered & no one actually fell, but since then I've been terrified. The stairs in my Dad's new house don't help, they have a weird spot at the top near the laundry that gives me vertigo every time.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio