Wednesday, August 08, 2012

thirty things in august. eight.

five passions that I have...

hmm. not sure how to answer this one. I'm going to go with five things about which I am passionate.

1. inclusivity. I don't care for groups/events/etc that exclude others. (yes, I'm aware that I am in a sorority. I have a long answer about why this is okay. I'll explain in person if you wanna know) This is totally my mother's fault, and I think I am a better person for it. I want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, because I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt.

2. the environment. climate change is real, folks. and there's a LOT we could be doing to help ourselves out in the long run. when asked about my political opinions, I would probably say that 75% of my choices depend on the candidate's environmental views/policies. It is a BIG deal to me.

3. art/creativity. I could talk about this for a long time. this includes music too. we need to encourage and support it.

4. eating local. SO easy to do. so much better for the environment. SO much better for you. and keeps money in your area. do it!

5. beer. need I say more? :)


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio