Tuesday, August 07, 2012

thirty things in august. seven.

what is my dream job and why?

if mine paid a little better and I had an office and a room I could use as a studio at home, I think this would be it.

I love my day job. LOVE. I am doing something worthwhile, I help make the air we breathe cleaner, my company has an excellent vision (and actually follows it) and my coworkers are great! I wish I had an office and I wish I got paid a little more. But my job makes my heart happy, so I'll take it.

And my on-the-side job, photography? Yep, it's pretty kickin too!

I tell people that in ideal-land I would work at my engineering job part time. 3 or 4 days a week. And do more photography. But I don't really want to do just one or the other! I love them both!

So how lucky am I that I'm kind of livin' my dream, hmmm?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio