Thursday, July 07, 2011

it occurs to me that...

it's been nearly a month since I last posted. for shame. for shame!

it's actually really refreshing knowing that we are staying in our house for a while longer. it means we can DO things. and it's worth our while to organize and decorate further. okay, well, let's be real...it's always (almost) worth it to organize further. decorate? eh, not so much.

it has been far too long since I last did something "creative." okay, that might be a bit over the top too. technically photography is being creative. but girlfriend needs to paint. or sew. or craft. anybody want to come craft at my house? my pinterest is full of ideas. :)

I have lots of stories to tell you. I'll get right on that. to hold me accountable, we've got DC, Asheville, Charlotte and Oklahoma to talk about. el pronto.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio