Thursday, October 01, 2009

it's the most wonderful [month] of the year!

happy october, friends. it's my very, very, VERY favorite month.

birthday + leaves changing + cooler weather + sweaters + pumpkins + halloween+ using the heavy blankets = happy carrie! plus, matt and I are going on vacay and that makes october awesome too!

I leave today for Moline, IL. It is gonna be a hoot. and friggin COLD. Lows in the 30s at night. I brought laaaaaaaaaayers. And I have a suitcase and a carryon, and that's it! Granted it's for one night, but two outfits, my puffer coat, a fleece, hat, gloves, scarf, etc = impressed with myself.

maybe after this things'll slow a little? I mean I had that surgery (and continue to improve!), homework due, a test and I'm traveling for work. It'll get better now, yes? That's what I thought :)

must finish putting things in my bag and rollll out.

1 comments:

Stacia said...

Enjoy your favorite month!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio