Friday, August 21, 2009

in the meantime...

so, I'm working on finishing the edits of my trip to colorado. and I'll get there. but right now? I want to show you something that happened while we were in manitou.

we are walking around town, seeing the sights, all that good stuff, and it has become time to use the facilities. by the time I'm done taking some pictures the boys are done and tonya is already in the ladies room--this is one of the few public facilities in the area, so, yeah. we weren't all synced up or anything. :)

so, I hand matt my camera, do my business and then this happens:

I think my favorites are the upper right and lower left corners. he's such a meanie sometimes. and the BEST part? as we were looking through them after he said "I'm sorry the door was already so far open before I started shooting--I didn't want to be the creepy guy taking pictures of ladies while they exited the bathroom. well, I mean, unless it was you."

and that's the man I love folks.

le sigh.

1 comments:

melissa said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio