Wednesday, May 27, 2009

this wbw brought to you by the blurry iphone.

okay, okay, I know people LOVE the iphone camera. and honestly it is pretty schnazzy. but not if you're a professional photographer, I'm just saying...

so, this is me and two of my besties, renee and jessica. you've heard me mention them a hundred thousand million times. they have been a part of my life for more than half of it, and I kinda heart them a whole whole lot. we go through our ups and downs, but we know that in the end we'll still be a part of one another's lives.


this is at my grandparent's old house. that purple loveseat was supposed to be mine, but I "traded up" for the pink couch that will some day grace my house. hot pink velvet. it is amazing. should I ever have a photography studio, or a room that doubles as one? that will SO be a part of it.

I am guessing this might be my sophomore year? because Renee is wearing an SMU shirt? Maybe? It might be later. It's definitely not my senior year...but anyway. Maybe when I have my point and shoot handy I'll upload a better one. :)

3 comments:

Jax said...

AW! I love! Cute cute! :) YAY WBW! And uh.. I MUST see this pink sofa! MUST!

Renee B. said...

um, i am obsessed with that couch. and the multi-colored afghan. but seriously, obsessed with the purple couch.

we're so young. :-)

Stacia said...

yes I need to see a pic of the pink sofa...
good friends make the world go round :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio