Friday, January 09, 2009

experiments with beer

tomorrow afternoon I'm taking pictures at that restaurant that I can't name, and Matt and I were discussing that it would be good to do a little research beforehand to find out what looks best. I mean, most people don't actually want to drink beer that has a lot of head, but it sure does look good in pictures!

we're wondering about what color of beer (is that even the right word?) is going to be best...and how much foam and how far down should we drink it and all that stuff. we were also discussing what things in there look the most awesome--the taps, getting a pic of a beer being poured, etc. and what would they like to have put on their website? I am also going to try for some where the logo is on the back side, but still visible. I'm excited to see what happens!

we shall see.

I am still definitely sick. And sleepy. And coughing up grossness. And my neck hurts. And I don't like it.

But I DO like it that my friend Kara and I got to have sushi for lunch, and I do like it that I got to wear my new red suede shoes today. I bought them with Courtney on Sunday, buy one get one half off!

aaaaaand that's about all, folks. I mean, there's plenty more, but I am way behind on all sorts of things, so that's all you get today. :)

3 comments:

island said...

nice beer!

katandkarl said...

cute shoes.

Anonymous said...

where did you get the shoes.... I want some. Seriously.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio