Wednesday, July 30, 2008

roadtrip-day 4

oh, t-town.

we slept.
we got up.
we showered.
we talked to granny.
we found out that panera bread is a liar--their breakfast sandwiches aren't "until they're gone." they are until 1030!
we took some drying cleaning in--my dress, one of granny's dresses, etc.
we got gas a a quick trip.
we drove to glenpool.

and I got a haircut! oh, how I love cheryl. she's good people. I kind of freaked out because it was shorter than I wanted (though probably just as long as I communicated) and the bangs were supershort, but it only took me 6 days before it felt long enough. whew!

we left to buy matt a suit and renee some bacheloretty items and went to weber's. man, their root beer is GOOD. I wanted to go to Claud's Hamburgers too--they sponsored my softball team when I was younger and I kind of love them. PS, the first time they made us shirts? The printer messed up and they said "claud's hambugers." no kidding.

hung with the fam and then went out to dinner at chimi's. mmmm texmex. and then played apples to apples at home. there is a funny story, but it is not blog appropriate. you can email me if you'd really like to hear it. also, notice how matt is blurry in the picture of the two of us--he said he liked it that way. and that's adam and his girlfriend courtney. she was nice. she can speed read aloud, also.

and that was our day. despite seeming pretty un-busy for me, it was jam packed, and it WORE ME OUT. I almost almost fell asleep while at my mom's house!

1 comments:

Ariel Merritt said...

i like your haircut!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio