Wednesday, June 25, 2008

this is why I complain and praise as appropriate.

so, you know how I was pissed about being overcharged?? dude from the bar commented on the post so I called him. I already have my money back, but now, if I want to return (which honestly it was a fun and chill place other than the overcharging drama) I can call him and I'll get passes to get in and a vip table and a bottle of champagne.

In the past I've gotten wine for me and my friends, or a discount on my next purchase, or an apology or whatever. A free meal.

I don't complain to *get* the free things. And honestly if they're a token of apology then you kind of paid for 'em in your annoyance, right?

Also, I have a new life plan: screw engineering. I'll be an interior designer and a photographer. Y'all like my taste in colors and my photos, right? HA! um, instead hows abouts I just get back to work, hmmm?

1 comments:

Maria said...

I'd happily pay you to do my house! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio