Monday, June 30, 2008

if I hear "your call is important to us, we apologize for the delay." ONE more time...

ugh. time warner cable.

so I told y'all about the dilemma with matt and the address. without us even needing a piece of paper he went to the license office and updated his info no problemo. I sent him to the TWC kiosk in the mall and they said "nope, can't help you." They did give us one helpful piece of info though--that NO ONE is registered at that address. which makes it kind of weird that they wouldn't accept him.

goodness gracious. for a company that thrives on sales they should really be more responsive. I spent TWENTY THREE minutes on hold (thank goodness for speaker phones) and got no one, the local number is busy and overall? they suck. It's a pity they are the cheaper option. grr.

3 comments:

Maria said...

t-mobile took so long today to fix things (what a mess) that they called me back. No crap. To figure out that they overcharged me for two months... and add up the amount. How freakin' hard is it?

Unknown said...

dude Time Warner Cable is totally the devil. Once I was on hold for 35 min before I talked to someone who then hung up on me. It took another 30 min to get someone on the phone who didn't hang up on me, but was pretty incompetent.

Now I use DirectTV. I've hit a few bumps with them, but luckily they always answer the phone.

Ariel Merritt said...

On the plus side we love the wall colors!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio