Friday, May 16, 2008

"you have very nice teeth."

~mary alise's memaw

hi from alabama! (said high frum alah-bamah)

So far, so good. I kinda sorta almost died on the way in (seriously, I had to talk myself down--I was about to have a panic attack on the plane we were bumping around so much) and then almost died again on the way in--michael drove me from montgomery to selma.

it looked like this. the WHOLE time.


last night I popped my fish fry cherry, as michael so eloquently put it. there was SO MUCH beer. SO MUCH. There was a parking attendant, and about a hundred people came to the dinner. holy. crap. I hung out with Michael's friend Jordan for a lot of the evening--he and I were pretty much the only non-family until the people finally found their way about 2 hours late. It was funny, Michael's dad kinda seemed to be trying to set Jordan and me up--um, he's nice and all, but no thanks. I showed him pictures of my cute single friends. :) And I rocked my orange dress! oh, and check it out--this dude's nametag says "music man."

when we got to the hotel we went to the hospitality suite to enjoy some more beverages. perhaps not the best idea. but I got to hang with mary alise. and I liked that. :) other acquisitions of the evening: a gigantic bruise on my left knee, a faboo gift basket and a gorgeous necklace from mary alise. she's amazing!



I want to tell you all about today, but I don't have much time. long story short: fabulous bridal luncheon, LOTS of mimosas and cranberry mimosas and such an amazing location. and we got a sneak peek at the reception site for tomorrow. and wow!





gotta go to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner now. oh, and tomorrow? there will be SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY guests. yowza.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

wow! So many guests. And photos. And news. I'm all a little overwhelmed... I just now rediscovered your blog... :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio