Friday, May 30, 2008

the one thing I really don't like about matt.

okay, operation: home purchase is in full swing. we're moving along swimmingly! (sorry for the pun...sorta)

work is EFFING CRAZY. I have too much to do and not enough time to do it. which is great and all, I think, maybe, sorta. icks. At least I'm using less vacay 'cause I'm working more, and that's good.

Last night Marla and I had some drinkie-poos at Bogarts and chit-chatted about guys and life and panic attacks and people we didn't understand. Ooh, and about me blogging for KayDee, I'll let you know when that stuff gets posted. Oh, and we talked about how Matt and I are moving together (!!!) (it was his suggestion!) (I'm excited!) (that's the Chili's convo, ps), and how that'll go and placement of things and how the downstairs carpet isn't so bad and the kitchen is awesome and how she'll help with the unpacking and how to arrange the living room and WHEW!

I'm SO excited. About ALL of it! I totally need to get on that packing thing. And buy a dv-r. And tell my complex I'm moving out. Zowee!

Anyway, Marla's husband (wow, that's weird to say! they've been married for four weeks now!) works there, and his friend made a nice little change to her bill, see? Yikes.

Oh, and the thing I don't like about Matt...well, most things even if I'm not fond of them (like when he sports a mustache) I am still pretty neutral overall--it's not a big deal, y'know? But, well, I realized last night that in, oh, a month-ish, poor Gobi and Hazel aren't going to get to sleep with their mommie anymore. And that will make all of us sad. Matt is allergic to cats--not allergic like Ariel, who would probably die if she tried to even stay the night in my house no matter how much I de-catted it--but allergic enough that he and Gobi each have "their pillow" and Matt has to take benadryl at night. His allergies have gotten better in the year and change, but he still reacts.

So the cat's won't be sleeping in the bedroom, though they will be allowed in the room.

Sadder still? Well, Gobi is my little miracle kitty--he's five now, and they're constantly telling me that his heart makes him kinda on the verge of death, and realistically, even though Hazel is only 3 years younger than he is, she's likely to be around MUCH longer. And she's a needy cat. But because of Matt's allergies, it's quite possible that I won't be able to get Hazel a friend when Gobi passes away. And that makes me very sad, too.

Matt is 110% worth it, but still it makes me pouty. I sure do love my cats, because they're AWESOME, and they love me too. Anyway.

So yeah, working. Didn't get a lot of sleep. (bed at midnight, woke up at 545, couldn't get back to sleep, showered, tried to sleep again, got about 25 minutes) Stressed. Going out of town tomorrow AM. Want. Social. Calendar. To. Slow. Down. !!!! working on it.

ack. JUST found out that the TSD I'm supposed to be doing is actually due today--not like a draft is due (which is what they told me) but like, due-due-like to the enviro protect agency. did I mentioned I've NEVER done one of these before and found out about it late on Tuesday/early on Wednesday, I forget which? yeah. awesome. guess I'll be eating lunch in ten seconds flat. and working even longer than I thought. enough complaining, time to get cracking!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio