Thursday, May 29, 2008

I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling, it's so inviting

~paolo nutini
Today I am wearing my navy blue jcrew pants that people always compliment, and I'm rocking new red heels--and they are TALL and cute. And I like it. :)

And I got A LOT of unmedicated sleep last night (I got tired at 1030 and went to bed! people, I slept for nine hours!) and I did not have funky dreams, and I woke up at one point with gobi's paw on my hand and hazel cuddled in the crook of that same arm, and it was adorable.

AND AND AND...
yesterday marla and I visited the house again.
and she liked it.
and I liked it even more!
and I offered 50/50 on the earnest/option mulah.
and didn't hear back about it.
all last night.
or this morning.
until about twenty minutes ago.
and.
they ACCEPTED IT!

Woo hoo!

I'm going to add a days-til-I'm-a-homeowner ticker to that-there sidebar...
and then I'm going to get back to work because I have OODLES to accomplish today. OODLES. Like so much I wasn't even going to blog. Except, well, when one buys a house, one sure as shit oughta. :)

YAY!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Yea! YEa! Yea! And congratulations, too! It was a solid offer -- so good on them for taking it! I'm really excited for you and I can't wait to see it in person next time I'm in NC!

katandkarl said...

omg! congrats!!!!!

Maria said...

I love red pumps. Red shoes in generally. It's unexpected. And fresh! Super duper congrats on the house!

Ariel Merritt said...

Yay! Congratulations!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio