Tuesday, May 27, 2008

and if I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

~the proclaimers.

matt and I had fun listening to that song this weekend. we heard it at Kemp's Seafood, and had to listen to it again at home. :)

I gotta be quick. busy day at work. and I had to go to the doctor. I've been having trouble sleeping and getting dizzy. they took blood and I did not faint. let's hope it's not thyroid related, hm?

today I'm putting an offer on this house. the front of it looks like either of the end units, but it isn't actually an end unit. it will be crowded when I have parties so if you're my friend plan on carpooling!!! and and and--if I get it, I will be closing a month from TODAY. holy smokes, people. holy moly schmoly smokes.

I took pictures of these orange gerbera daisies this weekend--here's one in color and one with my b&w color accent feature thing on. it worked out kind of awesomely. I bought 'em because the orange was so vibrant, and I was able to tone 'em down a little to maybe work with my friend kara's bedroom colors since she needs decoration in there.

these pics are with my point-and-shoot camera though, 'cause I finally took my SLR in for the compact flash card eject button thingie to be repaired, and it's GOING TO TAKE 14-21 BUSINESS DAYS. People, the month of May had 21 business days. That's INSANE. Boo on Wolf Camera. I get that they have to ship it out, but twenty one business days?!? Didn't I pay like $130 for my warranty? So isn't this a month that you should extend it? UGH.

double ugh, even.

um, what else. owning home. no strawberry picking because it was closed for ripening. LOVED the house on hollow oak but it needed to much love for it to be a good house for me. went to betsy's bday party, and that was fun. had an awesome talk at chili's that I'm not quite ready to share with the world yet. (nothing scary, it's exciting and you will all know soon and it isn't anything like a baby or anything) slept a lot. cleaned. gardened. made little drip irrigators. etc.

and now, I go back to writing memos and reviewing data. yeehaw, peeps.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

I hope they accept your offer -- it looks like a great place -- big, wide open spaces! I'm SOOO curious about Chili's -- it sounds very interesting! :) I miss you, chica!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio