Wednesday, April 02, 2008

this makes me happy.

matt got me roses last night. pretty little peach ones to celebrate my new job. and also my publishing. he keeps trying to get me flowers in colors that I haven't photographed so much. and he knows better than to get me red roses--thank goodness!

so I took a lot of pictures and the one on the right is my very favorite. I will show you more when I get a moment to go through them.

last night we had sushi. and beer. and watched csi. and it was wonderful.

today I have one of the roses on my desk. speaking of which: here are the cords of doom. they are fixed now. I don't like permanent clutter--I prefer organization if possible! and parts of my office look as though they actually are mine, and I like that. apparently all the extras will be out of my office by the end of the day, too. yay!

also, my new job has me getting to work earlier and therefore leaving earlier. and I LIKE that. yesterday before matt came over I got to go home, put on my strawberry apron and tiara (thanks again, tonya!) and clean clean clean. it was great. I mean, I hate cleaning, but what I hate even more is cutting out my "fun time" to clean. I am also getting totally spoiled--I came right home with nothing to do on monday AND tuesday, and even today all I have is an 815 flag football game. I totally need to shed some activities!

and I also totally need to go to the grocery store. yeesh.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

You are most welcome! I've been doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering too -- deep decluttering -- going through files and boxes and piles, but silly me, I forgot to don my apron and tiara -- no wonder I'm not finished yet!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio