Sunday, April 27, 2008

patience, my young padawan.

I so so so so SO want to tell you all about my eco party, but I don't have the time. I have to finish this memo thingie and go to youth and keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain so that we can go to goodberry's and let me tell you, typing with your fingers crossed is HARD.

so I shall share a picture.

I made these yesterday all by myself. I'm quite proud.

and I bought these guys at the durham farmers market yesterday. along with strawberries and basil and cheese. mmmm. anyway, aren't these ranunculuses pretty??

3 comments:

Jax said...

LOVELY! I SO just checked my voicemail today (I'm lazy) and on your message number one: WHOA-I refer to our emails about that. And message 2: HOORAY!!! I want more info!!!! I was busy keeping kids from making out when you called. lol!

I want more photos of the party and I LOVE the earrings!!!!!!!

Maria said...

I want pictures! :)

Tonya said...

Love love love the earrings!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio