Tuesday, April 22, 2008

great. just great...

for earth day I rode the bus. I hauled my cookies out of bed early and brought my things to the stop. I was the ONLY person on the bus, but the driver, Ron, was nice and talkative. He was also late, so I missed my connection. Which was fine. It was only a 3/4 of a mile walk and it let me time it for the way home.

I even got my ride-for-free pass in the mail today.

But, um, slight problem. I need to leave in roughly ten minutes, just to be safe on time. And it. is. pouring. I mean, I'll dry or whatever. It'll be fine. but this part of riding the bus kind of sucks.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ooo. Yeah. That totally sucks. I am planning on riding the bus as much as possible this summer so Kevin can have to car (if needed) or ride his bike if it is nice. $1 each way is a STEAL, plus you know that 3/4 of the days will be ozone alert days, so it will be 50 cents each way. Can you beat that driving? I can't, and I only live 4 miles from work (approximately).

Unknown said...

Riding the bus kind of sucks. Luckily, I spend most of my time working at E! which is only a 10 min bus ride from the house. When I lived in the valley it took an hour and a half to go to and from work each day, and I had to take three buses. At least I got a ton of reading done.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio