Thursday, March 13, 2008

my lips are sealed, I take the fifth, nothing to see, move it along

~from buffy the musical--once more with feeling

I've REALLY wanted to watch that recently. Really really. I have it on dvd somewhere, so I think I'll have to do that very soon. Ariel, I'm done talking about Buffy now so you can stop being embarrassed that I like it! kidding, kidding. ;)

anyhoo. so, mushy ahead: here's something I'm getting for matt. these guys on this.
I'm pretty proud of it. It'll come late, but it'll work out quite nicely with my anniversary gift for him. it's next monday, by the way. and it makes me smile every time I think about it. he has made an effort to learn how to solve rubiks cubes and he will think this is SUPER awesome. and I am so excited to get to give it to him. :)

what else, what else...oh yeah, pictures from Tulsa. Here you go. Family, cakes, the ridiculous number of arrows at a single intersection, our covenant, etc. oh, and in that one picture? I said "be a fish! be a fish!" you'll notice two fishies, one moose and a monkey. that's my family people. you ever think I'm unusual? check out my family. now you know where I got it. and know something? I like it. :D



and here's what some jerkwad did to our impala. mmmmm. grrrr. boo. drunk driving idiots.

2 comments:

melissa said...

dude! that impala was totally the coolest car at the KD house! boo for whoever did that!

brooke knight said...

those cakes are definitely from wanda's! i loooooooove them - they did our wedding cake. mmm, cake.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio