Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think we need a pressure gauge and he thinks I'm an idiot.

~me

I think that kind of sounds like an excerpt from a country song set in a lab. Anyone else? Or is it just me?

I am UNBELIEVABLY frustrated with my project director today. I actually went to our HR and said "hey, I wanna double check--y'all can support me full time, right?" They can. Thank goodness.

um, and I am having some really odd dreams. please be glad a)that they're not something I can look up on dreammoods and b)that I'm not sharing them with you. :)

Also, I need new nice, cute jeans. American Eagle is my standby, and I must say they fit well. But I might branch out. Any suggestions from the ladies out there--jeans for a gal with some curves?

Mmm and, I think I've figured out what I want to drop from my list of things. Deffo either Youth or Scouts. I feel like I enjoy Youth more than Scouts right now, but I've been frustrated with Youth a lot so we'll see. It just that, well, I feel like I can contribute more in Youth--I relate to them better, and I'm "the one they can talk to." And believe me...the things they saw...yowza.

so, it's been a while since I've had a list on here, and I'm having a not-so-fun-and-sleepy day, so...
-I am SO glad that in 48 hours or less I can tell my boss I'm dunzo.
-I cannot express to you how pleased I am that Matt listens, has insight and can be honest with me without being harsh, condescending or negative when he's disagreeing. He never seems like he thinks he's better, or knows better, or anything. I sometimes feel like that when I talk about issues with other people, so I count myself lucky that the person I make out with can also TALK to me.
-It is sunny and pleasant outside, and I *think* it might be an excellent weekend to go to the park. Which works out well 'cause I have my first softball practice Saturday!
-I found this AWESOME gift for Matt for our anniversary. AWESOME. Just you wait. He will LOVE it. :)
-Sterling is hilarious. And I got to talk to him last night, and that makes me happy.
-Some kind soul invented Mucinex. And I am pleased.

back to work. kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to http://www.zafu.com/ for jeans. You can take the test on what will look good on your body. I had to do the test twice b/c when I saw the results, I was like "no, that is not me"-haha.. But I got it right the second time. You can then filter by things on the left through your results!

and my favs are still big star at The Buckle b/c they're low enough to not have a muffin top, they last forever, they're long enough (for me), they're high enough to look classy and not super low rise. I think I like the big star casey cut.

Anonymous said...

I also used to LOVE Arden B jeans, but we no longer have an Arden B, so I dunno.... They were never that pricey either...like 80 bucks. But, anymore, that's not bad.

brooke knight said...

jackie knows jeans... i like my sevens a lot, but they do have a little "crack" problem.....

i must say, mucinex does rule. it is one of the rare medicines out there that you can really count on!

melissa said...

it sounds counterintuitive, but i like the long and lean jeans from GAP. they fit my curves, even though i am far from long OR lean.

also, i always used to like abercrombie jeans, they're good for the curves, but they seem to wear out fast and i'll admit that i just cannot bring myself to go in there anymore, so i haven't bought any there in a few years.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio