Sunday, February 17, 2008

we are tourists clapclap-clapclapclap

if you don't know what this is you are CLEARLY not a TU fan. or a friend of jackie. chips and salsa, anyone?

so, you know how in 80s movies (and probably many before and after) most japanese characters were stereotyped as crazy photographers? um, I'm pretty sure that they would've portrayed twenty-something females as the obsessive ones instead if they'd known jackie and me. for reals.

I will tell you all about the time in exhaustive detail later. for now, I will tell you that I am very tired, that I had SO MUCH FUN and that I took almost 200 pictures despite being battery-less until 1pm on saturday. this is not including the pics I took with jax's camera. yeesh!

okay, so bedtime. and maybe some unpacking. so here are some pictures to tide you over.

please note: cute new argyle sweater, late night semi-drunken jumping on the bed, the kitty on the steps of the supreme court, the capitol building between our heads and the silliest picture I have :)

also a prize to the first non-jackie person who tells me why I took this photo in georgetown. :)



ps: you need to read this. it's a forward melissa got about our president. and it is SCARY.

6 comments:

Jax said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! I just sent you a link to the snapfish album! :) HOORAY for a great weekend!

♥Joy♥ said...

you took the pic of georgetown because:
a.) you're camera trigger happy
b.) YOU'RE a "jackie-person"
c.) you're carrie, you know good structure when you see it thru your lens. and
d.) it's georgetown...hellloooo...

idk if i'm considered a "jackie-person" or not. but i gave it my best shot.

love the pics. i can see why so exhausted. wow...and the best part is...there's MORE!!!

have a great day!!

Reddiekim said...

"This bus is running on clean natural gas"

care said...

hey joy--I literally meant "anyone but jackie."

your ideas were very correct and/or flattering, but I must say kim has won the prize.

it's chocolate. :)

Ariel and Chris said...

love the b&w metro pic!

Katie said...

I thought it was the Paper Source store--such a fabulous place! Glad you had a fun time!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio