Friday, February 15, 2008

someone should wipe this stupid grin off my face.

why, you ask?

a) well, I'm hoping to leave for DC in the next hour and a half to two hours. and I'll see Jackie! and Adriana! And Matt and Shannon! I am SO EXCITED! Jackie and I are totally overusing that word. Like, when we've talked on the phone every fourth word is "excited!"
b) tonight (?) we will get champagne and strawberries at our hotel. something about a mixup and them delivering them to us to make up for it. yeehaw!
c) we will be having more champagne. because my sweet matt bought it for me. yeah. he showed up last night with...
1. dinner from mcalisters, including sweet tea
2. three bottles of champagne, each a different kind--one for last night, one for me and jackie and one to keep for later.
3. a copy of stardust with a cute little bow on it.
4. a big redbox of chocolates, complete with labels (otherwise I feel like it's russian roulette!) for me to take to dc incase jackie and I get hungry while we have our champagne.
5. and a very sweet card. five words and his name was all he wrote, and it still made my eyes tear up a little.
6. lost was good! I want more! now. eight is a pitifully low number. which brings me to seven...
7 the writer's strike is oh-ver. :)
8. I got to talk to my brubber adam last night, and he likes his baggu.
9. I get to listen to music on the way today. :)

I am totally useless at work and I'm leaving in 24 minutes. my goal is to complete one more page of my review for this letter. I think I'll do some when I get back on sunday. in any case, I am PUMPED!!!!!!!! DC here I come! And do call--today between 2 and 6 or Sunday between noon and 6 (I'm stopping at Ikea on the way home). I'll enjoy the chit-chat AND I'll use my little hands free earpiece doohickey.

yay yay yay!

have a faboo weekend dearies!

1 comments:

Ariel Merritt said...

have fun!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio