Monday, February 18, 2008

we now interrupt your regularly scheduled programming.

um, you expected a post about dc, no? well, we're going to have to wait kids. I ain't got the time. or the grammatical mumbo-jumbo. etc.

what I will share with you is:
the view from my car while I drove to the other office

~and~

my shelf in my living room. see: magazine holders. yay for ikea! (but boo that they didn't have the green ones--but then again these were cheaper and look cute...so I'm good) I bought some white ones too, but they aren't nearly as pretty. I'm trying to decide if I want to cover them with contact paper or fabric. I bought a bunch so I could do a set of each. (I also have A LOT of magazines that I'd like to have as references, at least for now.) opinions? fabric v. contact paper (clearly, a pattern on each.)

dc later. or tomorrow. must work now.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio