Monday, February 25, 2008

thirty drafts of beer on the wall...

my weekend was, indeed, a whirlwind. a fun whirlwind, to be sure, but now I'm exhausted and all i really want to do it go to sleep. which I will. shortly.

this is matt from saturday night, approx 29 beers in. that other guy is chase, the only other guy who finished "the wall." that's a total of 30 different beers. he was NOT in good shape when we got home and he's definitely decided that that's something he'll never even THINK about again, but, well...yowza. I mean, it's cool that his name will forever be written on the wall of Bub's (I mean, once he gets to sign it, which will be in a few weeks, when he's NOT hammered). But, um, yeah.

and yesterday I spent the day sleeping when I wasn't at youth. and then cleaned in the evening. just a little. but enough that I took even more stuff to goodwill today than I thought I was gonna. :) yay, me.

and and and...today I got to see Little Miss Wonderful herself, my dear friend Tonya!!! I have been looking forward to this for a whole week! We had extra yummy sushi at extra yummy akashi, all with extra fantastic company! Matt and Tonya and I enjoyed dinner, AND she got to meet my kitties. Oh, Hazel and Gobi.

speaking of which, this morning they did the cutest thing yet. so, I slept pretty poorly last night, and once I finally got to sleep I was sleeping pretty hard. and hazel and gobi came upstairs at some point, and somehow managed to BOTH be sleeping on my back. at the same time. while cuddling together. and each sticking out one paw like gobi likes to.

it. was. precious. and it kind of made my day. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio