Friday, February 22, 2008

all work and no play make carrie a dull girl.

I have been spending an inordinate amount of time working this week. At work. At home. At my other office. It hasn't been miserable--it's actually been a nice change of pace getting to do anything having to do with writing--but I'm a little worse for wear.

Between the KD newsletter and the working at home I only got six hours of sleep on wednesday night, and I feel like the energizer bunny--I keep going and going and going.

I have also been playing the fun game of writing emails I don't intend to send and sending them to my friend instead. I'm really glad someone taught me to do this. But it might escalate to the point that I have to actually *send* the email. this is out. of. hand.

And LOST last night was GOOD! When I finally left work at 830 Matt and I went straight to dinner and then came home and watched it. I am SO sad there are only eight eps this season. And these flash forwards are killing me! I want to know, I want to know!

whirlwind weekend ahead, ready?

tonight 6-11 youth practice for dinner theatre

tomorrow 12-1230 or so, stop by cookie booth if possible.
100ish-pick up lunch for jamie and me.
130ish-eat lunch with jamie. champagne and when harry met sally.
415-head to greensboro with kara for mary alise's shower.
600-attend shower. leave around, oh, 830?
830-return to raleigh
1000ish. get home. try to go collect the boys from their drinking extravaganza.

sunday
11-church
12-youth
after around 1pm I'm FREEEEEE! to, um, clean and select photos to submit for our state since friday is a deadline.

gee friggin whiz. can I go back to last weekend and the dc fun, please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are thirteen episodes this season.

Due to the writer's strike breaking, they figure they can churn out 5 more episodes while we watch the ones already done.

melissa said...

dude, i haven't commented on your blog in a long time. i feel like a jerk blogger. hope you're doing well. : )

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio