Thursday, February 07, 2008

stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell.

yeah. my pastor said that. jokingly, clearly. but HI-larious.

so me? I'm an IDIOT. okay, well maybe not an idiot. but yeah. idiot.

last night, after girl scouts, choir practice, the ash wednesday service and going to ross dress for less (which was pretty amusing since people kept doing double takes, what with me having a cross of ashes on my forehead and all) and after talking to jessica for a while, I sat down to watch lost. yes, from LAST week.

I hit "list," went to the newest Lost and hit play.

I spent the first hour reading the little captions and watching the episode. You might be familiar with it, by the way--it was Through the Looking Glass. And it was not the new one.

Yes, that's right my friends, I watched two hours of Lost last night--Lost I'd already seen, with details I already knew. It didn't even phase me at first--I recalled Jackie saying something about the first hour being a recap, and so I just kept watching.

until about one and a half hours in, when I saw "lost season premiere in 1 day!" in the lower right hand corner. at that point I figured I might as well finish this one. starting a new one woulda been stoooopid. I never would've gone to sleep.

but yeah. still haven't seen the premiere. silly little me.

le sigh.

next on the agenda: go to the other set of offices to talk about the work I'll be doing for their department. I. Am. Pumped!

also (to be read in sing-songy voice): eight days until dee-cee, dee-cee with jack-ie. :)

1 comments:

Ariel Merritt said...

i think you can also see episodes on abc.com

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio