Wednesday, February 06, 2008

goats eat oats and does eat oats...

yeah, got that stuck in my head last night. all the sudden I started singing it. huh?!? very odd, very odd. just all out of the blue I find myself singing a nursery rhyme I haven't heard in years...

today I made a non-work related spreadsheet detailing our skits, our cast members and explaining which skits could practice at the same time without overlapping for our dinner theatre. it is BEAUTIFUL. I just used some techno-whizmo-gizmo to change it so I could put it on here, just for you. good lord I am a nerd! they didn't believe me when I said I was going to do this. oh, ye of little faith.

last night matt and I watched bloodsport. I'd never seen it before, and I must say it was kind of good--well, for a van damme movie. I mean, the action scenes were neat. The only bad part were the high-waisted pants and the low-cut shirt--even I don't like to show that much cleavage!

tonight: girl scouts. and ash wednesday service. and visiting the ross dress for less near-ish to my church. and catching up on tv (aka watching lost, please don't hate on me for not getting to it yet, I'll be watching tomorrow too, okay?!?). I also hope to spend at least ten minutes putting away laundry. just ten. ten a day. that's not too much to ask, is it?

and environmental thing to accomplish #1: buy silverware from goodwill. keep at work. never have to use a plastic utensil again.

and this made me laugh AND made me sad at the same time. poor little kitten!

1 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

kthen. mamacita looked like she was going to go all bad-ass brazilian on surfer dude!!! pooooor kitty!!!

p.s.-my dad used to sing that song to me when i was little.
:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio