Tuesday, February 26, 2008

see, this is why I shouldn't clean.

biiiiiiiiig sigh.

in the past short while I have thrown away the check my mother sent me (it was still in the envelope), a good ink cartridge and a very important piece of green plastic that loaded my cartridges into the printer itself.

also, hazel is on my shit list. those last two things are a lot her fault. at some point during my haze-that-was-my-first-week-of-sinus-surgery-recovery, I vaguely recall little hazey mac pushing my printer off the shelf. this is, apparently, when both ink cartridges and the green plastic fell out. I remember finding the cartridge and thinking "weird. this must be OLD. like, way old. huh." as I chucked it, and I'm pretty sure I actually recycled the plastic piece.

I'm hoping the nice people at HP can provide me with a replacement. cross your fingers. thank goodness that check went in the "secure" recycling bin, and my mom said she'll write me a new one.

I think I need a niiiiiiiiiice, loooooooooooooong break. bah, humbug.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio